A hellenic version is also available (Η Σελίδα υπάρχει και στα Ελληνικά).
Namaste !

The Rainbow Family of Living Light exists since four decates and is a worldwide network of people that walk freely on the path of life and spiritual light in harmony and coexistance with Nature - Earth. All the creatures of the Earth share equally the same planet Gaia and noone worth more or less than another! Life is provided Free and in Abundance to All creatures: plants, animals, birds, fishes, humans!

If you don't know enough about the way we are funktion and our agreed consensuses, please read here about the nature of the Rainbow Family of Living Light's Gatherings.

Infos in different countries/languages:
links-to-other-rainbow-family-sites

Δευτέρα 9 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Communicate with us

Communication

Send your question to the 
Hellenic Rainbow Family of Living Light Communicate with WEB Hellenic Focalizer 
with following email:
 
 ~~~~ "greek foculizer" foculizer-AT-yahoo.gr 
~~~~ 


1 σχόλιο:

  1. Hello to you, member of the rainbow familly,


    my name is Gala, i'm a young parisian who will be travelling to Greece this summer.
    I heard of the rainbow meetings only last year through a friend and have been attracted to participating ever since. The time for me to gather with you yet but I hope it will some time soon.

    I am contacting you because, as I said, I will be travelling to Greece with my partner Alban from the 14th of August to the 9th of September (2012).
    I have the strong will to meet holistic, wise and peacefull people during my trip, and I though the best way for a first link would be to contact you... I hope it's not disturbing for you.
    We are landing in Athenes on 14/08 (next week), we then want to go to Crete and finally go to some islands in the cyclades (not really knowing yet which places are the most peacefull or interesting)
    What with all the touristic attractions, it is difficult to find out where there are interesting places to stay, people to meet, communities, festivals or meetings to give a visit to.
    So I was wondering if you had any links, contacts or informations about anything you find interesting and that correspond with our dates.

    I would be very gratefull for any answer you could give me.

    I hope all is well on your side, that life is taking a clear path.


    with my heart, dreams and hopes
    Mail

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή